Terms of Service
By using the services of WiredWhite, you as a user declare that you agree to these General Terms and Conditions/ Terms of Service of WiredWhite.
Last changed: 10/10/2023
The described or mentioned terms taken “in brackets” have the meanings described below:
(1) “WiredWhite”: WiredWhite includes our platform, website wiredwhite.com and legal entity WiredWhite GmbH.
(2) “User”: any registered user account, among them users with a user type “Partner” or “Customer”.
(3) “Background Technology” means all inventions developed by “Partner” other than in the course of providing “Partner Services” to “Customer” under the “Service Contract” and all Inventions that “Partner” incorporates into “Work Product”.
(4) “Wired Coworking”: partnership program on wiredwhite.com for freelancers and agencies that have a user account with the profile type “Partner” or “Lead Partner”, who are specialized in providing engineering services.
(5) “Partner”: account type or user role – private person, legal entity, legal person or natural person who has created an account on wiredwhite.com with the user type “Partner” and herewith entered into a service contract to provide services to a “Customer”.
(6) “Customer”: account type or user role – private person, legal entity, legal person or natural person who has created an account on wiredwhite.com with the user type “Customer” and herewith entered into a service contract to obtain services from a “Partner”.
(7) “Customer Inputs”: means requests, intellectual property, and any other information or materials that a “Partner” receives from a “Customer” to perform services.
(8) “Customer Materials”: means requests, intellectual property, and any other information or materials that “Customer” provides to “Partner” for “Partner” to perform services.
(9) “Confidential Information”: means “Customer Inputs”, “Partner Inputs”, “Work Product”, and any other information provided to, or created by, a User for a Service Contract or to perform or assist in performing “Partner Services”, regardless of whether in tangible, electronic, verbal, graphic, visual, or other form.
Confidential Information does not include material or information that is known to the public or that:
- is generally known by third parties as a result of no act or omission of “Partner” or “Customer”;
- subsequent to disclosure hereunder, was lawfully received without restriction on disclosure from a third party having the right to disseminate the information;
- was already known by User prior to receiving it from the other party and was not received from a third party in breach of that third party’s obligations of confidentiality;
- or was independently developed by User without the use of another person’s Confidential Information.
(10) “Fixed-Price Contract”: means a Service Contract for which “Customer” is charged a fixed fee agreed between a “Customer” and a “Partner”, prior to the commencement of a Service Contract, for the completion of all “Partner Services” contracted by “Customer” for such Service Contract.
(11) “Partner Inputs”: means requests, intellectual property, and any other information or materials that a “Customer” receives from a “Partner” for a particular Service Contract.
(12) “Admin Fees”: fees that “WiredWhite” keeps from every transaction for a Fixed-Price Contract, the fixed fee agreed between a “Customer” and a “Partner”; and any bonuses or other payments made by a “Customer”.
(13) “Partner Services”: means all services performed for or delivered to “Customer” by “Partner”.
(14) “Intellectual Property Rights”: means all patent rights, copyright rights, mask work rights, moral rights, rights of publicity, trademark, trade dress and service mark rights, goodwill, trade secret rights and other intellectual property rights as may now exist or hereafter come into existence, and all applications therefore and registrations, renewals and extensions thereof, under the laws of any state, country, territory or other jurisdiction.
(15) “NDA”: Non-Disclosure Agreements, is a part of wiredwhite.com Terms of Service contract between “User” and “WiredWhite” that outlines confidential material, knowledge, or information that the parties wish to share with one another for certain purposes but wish to restrict access to.
(16) “IP”: intellectual property rights.
(17) “Invention”: any ideas, concepts, information, materials, processes, data, programs, know-how, improvements, discoveries, developments, designs, artwork, formulae, other copyrightable works, and techniques and all Intellectual Property Rights therein.
(18) “Service Contract”: the contractual provisions between a “Customer” and a “Partner” governing the “Partner Services” to be performed by a “Partner” for “Customer” for an Engagement.
(19) “Work Product”: means any tangible or intangible results or deliverables that “Partner” agrees to create for, or actually delivers to, “Customer” as a result of performing the “Partner Services”, including, but not limited to, configurations, computer programs, or other information, or customized hardware, and any intellectual property developed in connection therewith.
(20) “Engagement”: WiredWhite’s engagement and mediatorship for “Partner Services” that a “Partner” provides to a “Customer” under a “Service Contract” on the website or physically on-site.
(21) “Proof of Qualification”: a badge on “Partner´s” profile page, indicating the qualification of the “Partner” has been confirmed by the WiredWhite Team.
(22) “Verified Account”: a badge on “Partner´s” profile page, indicating the account information provided by “Partner” has been confirmed by the WiredWhite Team.
(1) The general terms and conditions of WiredWhite apply to all “Users” (all user types), such as “Partner”, “Customer” and others for the receipt and, if necessary, forwarding of payments.
(2) These contractual conditions apply to all one-off and ongoing services by WiredWhite in the context of the entire business activity and regardless of the contractual classification. They also apply to all future business relationships without the need for another express inclusion. At the latest with the first use of the services of WiredWhite or with the establishment of contact, these conditions are considered to be accepted.
(3) These terms and conditions and all other changes are available online on the WiredWhite website and apply exclusively. WiredWhite reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without further notice and in any form at its own discretion. The notification of changes at this point is recognized by the user as sufficient notification.
WiredWhite is a full-cycle engineering service provider & consultancy; The scope of services includes inter alia Private Tutoring, Technical Consulting, Inverview Bootcamp, Staffing Services and R&D Services in the field of electrical engineering or similar.
The detailed service description of each service is available on the dedicated area on WiredWhite web page “Services”.
(1) Scope of Service “Private Tutoring”.
The service Private Tutoring is based exclusively on online tutoring, online teaching and leveraging of the unique WiredWhite project management system. After the purchase WiredWhite will provide to the user an individual access to the unique project management environment, while the fees for the use of the WiredWhite project management system are included in the service fees for Private Tutoring service. The project materials will be stored in the system for a maximum of 30 days after project completion.
“Private Tutoring” is being held in “Lessons”. 1 “Lesson” is 45 minutes of private tutoring or consultation. A lesson that is marked as “Open” in the Project Manager “Kanban board” tab– is a paid lesson that is yet to be held. A lesson marked in the section “Done” – is an already held lesson.
(2) Scope of Service “Technical Consulting”.
Technical consulting services for customers; Including feasibility studies and technical reviews of customer projects, as well as practical expert advice.
(3) Scope of Service “R&D Services”
We offer freelance research and development services in the development of software and hardware, FEM calculations and model-based SW development.
(4) Scope of Service “Interview Bootcamp”
Preparation of application documents, correspondence with employer and interview preparation.
(5) Scope of Service “Staffing Services”
Staffing services are created to provide companies of all sizes with reliable experts in Electrical Engineering.
The personal data necessary for the processing of the contract will be stored to the extent legally required, passed on to affiliated companies if necessary and used for our own advertising. You can object to the use of the data for advertising purposes at any time. The data will not be passed on to third parties beyond this unless you have been informed of this, you have consented, or we are legally obliged to do so. In case User has created a profile account on wiredwhite.com, user possesses an option to delete his/her personal account on own initiative utilizing the delete-my-profile function. For more information, please refer to the data policy of WiredWhite.
By completing the registration process, user has expressly consented to WiredWhite starting to perform the contract before the withdrawal period expires and user has confirmed his knowledge that his (above-mentioned) consent expires his right of withdrawal at the beginning of the execution of the contract.
To the contract execution belong creation of user profile for all internal tools, granting user access to WiredWhite, creating user dedicated space area in internal tools, consultation calls.
(1) By using our services, you declare that you are ready to provide truthful, precise and current information about yourself (hereinafter referred to as “registration data”) in accordance with the requirements of the registration form.
(2) For Members of “Wired Coworking” with a user type “Partner” (further defined as “Partner”) the following is valid:
- By using our services, the “Partner” agrees not to contact WiredWhite “Customer” bypassing the platform wiredwhite.com, directly via e-mail, WhatsApp, Telegram, Zoom, Jitsi Meet, Google Meet, Microsoft Teams or any other messenger or communication way. There is an understanding that exclusively and only the official communication channels of wiredwhite.com must be used for communication purposes.
- By applying for Job/ submitting the application form, “Partner” confirms actual state of all of his personal data and all his skills in user profile are up to date; “Partner” confirms his/her availability and commits to the specified project deadlines for the applied project.
- By applying for Job/ submitting the application form, “Partner” agrees with a unilateral non-disclosure agreement to not to share information learned on the Job.
- After the project ends, “Partner” agrees to remove, delete and destroy all customer or project related documentation or information.
- “Partner” agrees to hold only as many Lessons as indicated in the Project Manager “Kanban board” tab in section “Open”. By using our services “Partner” agrees that every overextension of any of the “Lesson” timewise is on his own responsibility and goodwill. “Partner” acknowledges that holding a subsequent lesson that is not authorized and not indicated in the tab “Kanban board” in section “Open” could remain unpaid.
- After project is completed and there are no open questions neither from customer, nor from lead partner, nor from management team of WiredWhite within 14 business days, “Partner” gets WiredWhite “Coins” as a reward for the completed project.
- Either automatically monthly at the end of each month or on request (minimum balance 50€), all accrued WiredWhite “Coins” will be pay-outed, at the rate 1Coin=1Euro, utilizing “Stripe Connect” payment gateway, provided that the “Partner” successfully completed the “Stripe Connect” registration. Only “Partners” with “Verified Account” can receive payouts.
- By submitting a document proving his qualification (certificate, bachelor or master thesis certificate, certificate of attendance in relevant training, etc.) “Partner” can earn a status “Proof of Qualification.”
- After submission and approval of supporting documents for prove of personal name (ID, national pass or driving license), bank account (bank account statement), tax ID or tax number and registration address (electricity invoice or bank account statement) “Partner” gets a status “Verified Account”.
- Being a “Partner” on WiredWhite does not mean that the “Partner” is an employee of WiredWhite. The “Partner” is an entrepreneur or freelancer, being responsible for the legal and fiscal correctness of his activities on the platform.
- “Partner” store invoices are automatically generated by the system of WiredWhite based on the information indicated by the “Partner” in his store settings.
- “Partner” accepts that WiredWhite might offer coupon codes and make promotional campaigns to customers, that will reduce the end price of the Partner’s services.
(3) If it becomes known that one of the information users provides is untrue, inaccurate, outdated, or incomplete, WiredWhite reserves the right not to accept you as a user in the future and to take other legal steps if necessary.
(4) Users undertake to comply with German and international legal provisions when using the services and datalines of WiredWhite in order to prevent illegal use. Furthermore, users undertake to assume sole responsibility for compliance with legal requirements.
(5) Users undertake to comply with their taxes obligations: domestic, national and international taxes obligations inclusively.
(6) By using our services, the “Customer” agrees not to contact WiredWhite “Partner” bypassing the platform wiredwhite.com, directly via e-mail, WhatsApp, Telegram, Zoom, Jitsi Meet, Google Meet, Microsoft Teams or any other messenger or communication way. There is an understanding that exclusively and only the official communication channels of wiredwhite.com must be used for communication purposes.
(1) WiredWhite operates all services with the greatest possible care and WiredWhite does not assume any liability or guarantee that the services are accessible without interruption and that the services or the desired connections are always accessible. This also applies to disruptions that occur in the public telecommunications network between participants and the WiredWhite dial-in point and to disruptions that occur in national and international network areas that are not operated by WiredWhite.
(2) WiredWhite is not liable for data or information damage or loss, lost profit, indirect damage, consequential damage caused by defects and/or claims by third parties.
(3) Private Tutoring Service from WiredWhite is based exclusively on online tutoring, online teaching and leveraging of the unique WiredWhite project management system, WiredWhite does not guarantee the accuracy and quality of the results, reports, m-files or models and is not liable for failing examinations by the user. WiredWhite is not liable for deadlines/dates missed by the user. All results apply as an example or sample solution.
(4) Since the co-workers of WiredWhite cannot constantly monitor the content of external websites for changes, WiredWhite assumes no responsibility for the content of these websites. This also applies to the content of websites, which in turn can be accessed via links on such pages. However, WiredWhite reserves the right to block individual offers if the publication violates laws (criminal code, telecommunications law, etc.) and blocks are required.
(5) WiredWhite is also not to be held responsible if someone succeeds in illegally accessing user data and using it further. The assertion of damage, consequential damage by users or third parties against WiredWhite is mutually excluded from such a connection.
For all other cases the liability of WiredWhite is excluded.
Under customer contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations, you have the right to cancel most domestic products purchased from us using distance means and receive a full refund within 14 days of delivery. We must be notified of your intention to cancel in writing or email and the cost of returning the goods will be the responsibility of the customer. Please note any items that are clearly personalized or made specifically to the customer’s specifications are exempt from these regulations. We also reserve the right to make a deduction from refunding the full purchase price if we believe (on examination of the returned goods) that they exhibit use (including self-assembly and attempts of disassembly). The amount of deduction will be based on the extent of the diminishment in the goods’ value.
Under the terms of the aforementioned regulations, you have the right to cancel any service (purchased using distance means) we offer and seek a full refund within 14 days beginning the day after the contract is concluded.
Consequences of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we will refund you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressively agreed with you.
An exception to the above is when a digital product, such as an app or a digital platform (which WiredWhite is), has begun working or the customer has begun using the digital content.
There is no right of withdrawal, or it expires in the case of distance contracts:
- for services, if the seller has provided them in full and you have acknowledged and expressly agreed before placing the order that the seller can begin providing the service and you lose your right of withdrawal upon full performance of the contract.
- In the delivery of a digital product, digital content (including apps, digital software, eBooks, MP3, etc.) that is not delivered on a tangible medium (e.g. a CD or DVD) if you have expressly consented to the start of execution before the order and at the same time have confirmed that the seller can start the performance and you lose your right of withdrawal once the performance has started;
The cancellation right/the right of withdrawal for the sale of digital content expires prematurely if:
- the customer has expressly consented to WiredWhite starting to perform the contract before the withdrawal period expires.
- the customer has confirmed his knowledge that his (above-mentioned) consent expires his right of withdrawal at the beginning of the execution of the contract.
You have 14 days from the date of receiving your order to initiate a return & refund.
WiredWhite provides individually on-demand manufactured custom products, as well as custom solutions and services and reserves the right to refuse any returns on product or service that has been produced or developed explicitly for the customer or has a digital nature. Each return and refund is considered on a case by case basis.
For WiredWhite merchandise items the following is valid:
- We must be notified of your intention to cancel in writing or email and the cost to return the purchase will be the responsibility of the customer.
- International orders are non-refundable.
For “Private Tutoring” service the following is valid:
- Return & refund policy does not apply to digital items, services, or warranties purchased through WiredWhite, or items such as applications.
- The return & refund right for digital content (already) expires prematurely for delivery of a digital product, digital content(including apps, digital software, eBooks, MP3, etc.) and digital platform (which Wired Coworking is) that is not delivered on a tangible medium (e.g. a CD or DVD) if you have expressly consented to the start of execution before the order and at the same time have confirmed that WiredWhite start the performance (creates a user profile for all internal tools, granting to user access to Wired Coworking Platform, creating user dedicated space area) and you lose your right of return & refund once the performance has started.
Items on Sale/discounted items are in general non-refundable items.
In case the nature of your work may lead you to ask your “Partner” to sign an external non-disclosure agreement (NDAs), these agreements are strictly between “Customer” and “Partner”— “WiredWhite” will not enforce them.
The WiredWhite Terms of Service contains NDA non-disclosure terms. By creating an account on wiredwhite.com every “User” agrees and accepts the following NDA:
- The “Partner” agrees to keep all “information” (all samples, prototypes, drawings, digital or electronic data, documents, information and/or knowledge made available or made known, in particular technological, process and material know-how as well as information on customer relations, supplier relations and order volumes as well as other business and manufacturing secrets, irrespective of the form in which they are transmitted or come to our knowledge) learned as part of the project confidential and not to make it accessible, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly to third parties.
- The “Customer” grants a “Partner” limited rights to use any materials that “Customer” shares to do the agreed work exclusively for the agreed purpose within the scope of the assigned project, but “Customer” retains the IP rights. When the project wraps up, or on request from “Customer”, the “Partner” agrees to return or destroy all “Customer’s Materials”.
- Once paid in full, the “Partner” retains no rights to use “Customer Materials” — any IP the project has generated becomes “Customer” property. The exception is any “Background Technology” that’s been specifically identified up front.
- The “Partner” undertake to pay a contractual penalty of EUR 90000 for each case of breach of this Agreement. This shall apply to the exclusion of any continuation of the contract. The actual damage may be determined and settled in accordance with the German law.
(1) No verbal subsidiary agreements to the general terms and conditions can exist.
(2) All amendments to the general terms and conditions must be made in writing.
(3) These general terms and conditions have no territorial restriction and apply worldwide.
(4) Should individual provisions of these general terms and conditions be or become ineffective, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. The same applies to incompleteness.